Not long ago we talked about what were the advantages offered by thermal printers. At Fénix Imvico, however, we ask ourselves what are the main features that a printer of any type must have so that it is perfect for designers and engineers to integrate them properly into their equipment.
In this article we review some of these features and why they are so important.
Nowadays we can find printers in any type of equipment: in a parking system to print tickets and / or receipts, in an establishment – like a restaurant or a store – integrated in the cash register or in the POS system, in vending and self-pay machines, in pharmacy scales … The options are endless, and for each case it is necessary to use a printer with specific features.
However, some general features that make a printer the ideal are the following:
- Integration in the design. The fact that the printer adapts easily to the design of the device is important when developing design. Being able to adjust the paper loading helps to make the integration more effective.
- Size. Too large printers are not easy to integrate for the designer, nor are they easy to operate for the manufacturer and maintenance staff. That’s why at Fenix Imvico we work with small and compact designs.
- Economy. When offering printer solutions, it is important to have models that are cheap to develop cost-effective projects.
- Reliability. Depending on the use and exposure that the equipment will require, it is important to have anti-jamming printers to minimize operation incidents and maintenance. In that way, it is a safe investment.
- Maintenance. According to the design concept, it is ideal the easy paper replacement of the printer so that the maintenance is agile and fast.
As we know well the needs of engineers and designers, and we also have a very wide range of printers, in Fenix Imvico we can satisfy all the demands that are required to us.
If you need more information you can contact us by clicking on the button.